Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Thursday 30 September 2010

Bring on the Bling

People always talk about taking your makeup from day to night. About taking your outfit from day to night. About taking your hair from day to night. Aren't we missing something? I am going to be taking something else from day to night. My nails. THE cherry on top of the fashion cake. Nails are enjoying a huge renaisance at the moment. Jewels, wild colours, even crazier shapes and patterns, it's all a go with a nail. What's more it looks even sexier and more modern if the rest of your outfit is super minimal. 

Sophie Robson's pop-up shop at Selfridges is causing quite a stir. And why not? I have been sporting my putty-greige nails all week.
It's Friday tomorrow and I'm taking it up a notch. O.P.I's new Burlesque Collection  features the heavnely Bring On The Bling, which is a colourful explosion of glitter in a clear polish. One coat and I'm ready to go.

O.P.I Nail Colours from £9.95
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment