Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Friday 10 September 2010

Bright-Eyed = Bushy-Tailed



Following a recent beauty event at Selfridges, my friend said one of the most poignant and apt statements for any beauty lover. “I wish I had two faces, so I can be trying double the product all the time.”
I definitely wish that too. Especially now. I have discovered the equivalent of a sexy older brother to the aforementioned Aesop Fabulous Face Cleanser. Enter M Lab’s anti-Ageing Brightening Cleanser. From the beautiful jet-black bottle to its heady scent, this is like Clarke Gable swooping in to steal the crown from Woody Allen, and boy does M Lab mean business. The enzymatic exfoliants and cleansing micro-beads give a perfectly thorough cleanse and left my skin feeling soft and supple. Ideal for an evening cleanse as it doesn’t leave a smidgen of eye makeup behind.

Aesop however, gentle and kind is great for a morning cleanse when you don’t want to overload your skin with any heavy product.

M Lab Anti-Ageing Brightening Cleanser, £50
Aesop Fabulous Face Cleanser, £27

No comments:

Post a Comment