Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Monday 13 September 2010

Puffed Up (Not Anymore)

My favourite film line of all time comes from the original 1966 Alfie film with Michael Caine. He walks in to a pub and his chum tells him, "You looked puffed up." Poor Michael Caine, or Alfie rather, starts pinching himself at the sides with disbelief that he might have put on weight. "Yeah, you look puffed up, sort of poncified," the friend continued. I laughed until I cried. And still remember Michael Caine's shocked face.

Recently though, my eyes have been feeling 'puffed up and poncifed'. In the mornings more specifically. However, my favourite eye-depuffer-extraordiannre, aka REN Active 7 Radiant Eye Maintenance Gel has been working wonders. It packs my bags and sends them off to Timbuktu. And I'm not putting in a claim for lost luggage.
REN Active 7 Radiant Eye Maintenance Gel £18.00

No comments:

Post a Comment