Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Sunday 19 September 2010

Not So Crude Oil...

Having gone for a beautiful walk in Hampstead Heath recently, it suddenly struck me; autumn is very fast approaching. The colours are changing. The leaves are falling. And very soon we will be wrapping up warm. (Although, I am doing this already because I am always cold and put my Russian blood to shame).

As I have a tendency to get drier skin, having suffered from eczema when I was little, I really have to moisturise my skin very well in the winter months. I have started slipping a Facial Oil in to my skincare routine more frequently now. My favourite at the moment is Aromatherapy Associates’ Renew Facial Oil. And I have sung its praises before. But I will again. It reveals a beautifully plumper skin and really does create a mini-barrier against environmental damage. Irresistible.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment