Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Monday 27 September 2010

Organic and Fresh!

This week, I am embarking on a session of Bikram Yoga. In case you didn't already know, this is the one where you practice really tough yoga position in what is essentially steam room conditions. There is one main rule in Bikram yoga: you have to sweat.

Now, this then requires a hard-working deodorant. I have become a fan of Erbaviva's Organic Jasmine and Grapefruit Deodorant. Not only does the combination sound deliciously different from anything else I've used in the past, its tangy citrus smell is super empowering. I love the understated scent of blossom from the jasmine too, which lingers softly. Plus, it's an award-winner and I'm not surprised.

So, Birkam Yoga here I come. Powered by Erbaviva and lots and lots of water.

Erbaviva Organic Jasmine and Grapefruit Deodorant, $18.00 (aluminum and chemical-free!)

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment