Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Saturday 18 September 2010

Jeepers Peepers


I have been in a search for a good eye cream for a long time. My obsession developed ever since I heard about a colleague at work who applies eye cream several times a day. And his skin is a-m-a-zing.

I tried eye gels. I tried heavy creams. I tried mixing a little Vitamin E oil for extra hydration, but I found my eyes rebelling against me. My obsession grew when I went on my summer holiday where I applied a mint-infused cooling eye gel on the beach, but it didn’t really cut the mustard where real hydration was concerned. My eyes were more tired than I was.

I really wanted to keep it natural. The skin around your eyes is the most delicate skin on your body after all. I was very hopeful when I found Shiffa. This is a beautiful range of organic skincare from Dubai inspired by Ancient Arabia. The word ‘Shiffa’ actually means ‘healing’ in Arabic. I have a huge passion for natural products that can actually deliver on their promises. Shiffa’s Rejuvenating Eye Remedy did just that. Containing carrot oil to tone and revitalise, green tea to protect and aloe for moisture, it was rich, powerful and beautifully packaged. Everything I would want from any beauty product. I’m hooked.

 
Shiffa Rejuvenating Eye Remedy , £56.00 


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment