Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Sunday 5 September 2010

Fabulous Skincare...


If only all beauty boutiques were like Aesop. The gorgeous little shops are like mini apothecaries, lined with brown bottles all waiting for you to take them home. How can anyone resist?
Last weekend, I visited one. And I didn't resist.
It's the little touches that impress. The Victorian sink where you can try any of the cleansers and scrubs. The beautiful displays of all the products. And the helpful service where the consultants are never too greedy to give away their samples!
One Fabulous Face Cleanser later, I was skipping home with a beautiful little linen bag filled with sumptuous samples and the said cleanser. The cleanser in question is of he gel variety, smells devine thanks to Bergamot rind, Chamomile Bud and Rosemary Leaf which make up its core ingredients. It is specially formulated for sensitive skin and it has made mine feel super soft and hydrated. Though, it's so gentle, bless it, I need something tougher to remove makeup. Needless to say, I can hardly wait until my next visit... Fabulous Face Cleanser, £27 for 200ml

No comments:

Post a Comment