Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Friday 17 September 2010

Where The Wild Things Are...


I have been trifling my way across England over the past few weeks and my skin is now in need of some serious nourishment. Some TLC if you will.  I am embarking on a pre-winter nurture-fest. I am going to pet and coddle my skin inn to submission before going to Russia for Christmas and I need all the nourishment I can get. Much like a faun, the mythical forest god, I have taken a plant and woodland theme on for my skincare routine.

I am partial to Aromatherapy Associates Renew Rose & Sandalwood Facial Oil for extra moisture. It smells absolutely divine, plus the Evening Primrose and Peach Kernel Oils plump the skin. For an all-over-body alternative that is perfect for knees and elbows I use Dr Organic Vitamin E Oil mixed with my regular moisturiser.

I have fallen in love with Antonia Burrell’s Forest Dew Skin Tonic. I love the word ‘dew’ in the title. As if collected by forest fairies and beautiful dragonflies at dawn. And this doesn’t disappoint. Smelling somewhere between fresh cucumber juice and luscious pine needles, its consistency is almost serum-like and it feels wonderfully hydrating.

Finally, Occo’s Deep Forest Body Treatment Mask is taking care of my body. This whole range, hailing from Croatia, is one of my exciting new discoveries…

Antonia Burrell Forest Dew Skin Tonic, £34.80
Occo Deep Forest Body Treatment Mask, £30

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment