Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Saturday 20 September 2014

wonder woman


It seems as if the summer might never end, but with the thunder storms over the last couple of days the winds of change may be upon us (pardon the pun). My street is covered in conkers, much to the delight of my daughter. But this hot/humid/windy/foggy couple of weeks is wreaking havoc with my beauty routine. It still feels summery in the afternoons with bright, blazing sunshine. But it feels cold, almost frosty in the early mornings. But there is one product that I became obsessed with in the lead up to my wedding that is my go-to at the moment, rain or shine. 
Becca’s Shimmering SkinPerfector is an actual wonder product. I know that phrase gets  thrown around all too often, but it actually does wonders. Honest. It comes in several shades – I have Opal, which is a pinky, skin coloured tone which is a universal colour. Used on tops of cheekbones, eyebrow bone, on the nose, cupid’s bow and a little on chin gives the face more definition and ‘hugs’ all the right curved and grooves. You can also mix a little with your moisutirser for a subtle all-over glow. I will do that more often when it really gets gloomy. The pigment is so fine, not chalky and looks beyond luminous. Tick, tick, tick.  

I cannot recommend this cult product enough and I can’t believe it took me so long to find it. 
Becca’s Shimmering SkinPerfector, £33 from Space NK

No comments:

Post a Comment