Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Shine On

 
I am in high spirits at the moment. You know, the usual, pretending to plan party makeup, but actually just wearing the party makeup too early and looking very glittery even during the day. That's the way I roll.

I am indeed like a magpie and appreciate all things shiny, sparkly and both shiny and sparkly at the same time. Much to my boyfriend's disdain, who is an ardent minimalist, I try and incorporate sparkles as often as I can. 
 
Therefore, it's probably no surprise that I fell head over heels for bareMinerals High Shine Eyecolors. They promise smooth, lasting and oh-so-blendable colour and they deliver. Just enough sparkle (to get away with)for day and more than enough shine for night.
I would apply with a brush to ensure no drop off. 
 
Shine on. 
 
High Shine Eyecolors, £14 at bareMinerals counters nationwide

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment