Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Thursday 11 November 2010

Hard Working Hands


I am ever so slightly obsessed with hand creams. As my skin is sensitive and prone to eczema, I cannot possibly wash my hands and not moisturise immediately afterwards. I have a top three that I use in rotation, depending on my mood.

I love Laura Mercier’s almond Coconut Milk Hand Crème for its richness and intense scent. People from across the room can smell the waft of coconuts when I put this on and I have confessed my love of coconuts before.

Crabtree & Evelyn’s Rosewater Hand Therapy is a classic staple. It is non-greasy, sinks in to the skin very easily and has a beautifully delicate smell.

Finally, the newest addition to my ‘Hand Cream Wardrobe’ is This Works Perfect Hands, which is a blend of Rose, Mimosa and other beautiful botanicals.

As you can see, my hands are being very well looked-after. 


Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. I desperately want to try the Laura Mercier one.
    Another great hand cream is Perlier's White Almond one... it's smell is to die for and it is rather rich... nourishing.
    If you like almonds, you might want to try that, if you haven't already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, I absolutely LOVE almond-y smells. I will investigate. I love the smell of the Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme, but it makes my hands red and itchy instandly. NOT a good sign!!

    The consistency of the Laura Mercier one is the perfect creaminess. And the smell, oh, it's something else. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Burt's Bees! I'm not sure I've tried that one... is it the one in a lilac aluminun tube?
    If that's the one, I tried it on but I think I could only wear it as a night treatment, before going to bed... it's a bit sticky... non?
    On a Burt's Bees note... I bought the oragne essence facial cleanser, a few weeks ago... it's excellent, at least on my skin (and I have sensitive, complicated skin). It smells like pure orange juice and leaves the skin soft.
    xx

    ReplyDelete