Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Thursday 23 October 2014

mama beauty: louise coughlan


The next installment of my Mama Beauty series comes from one half of one of my new-found favourite children's brands Pala MinoLouise Coughlan. A mum of two, she still keeps it stylish and her beauty routine is surprisingly fuss-free...

What is your daily beauty routine?
My daily beauty routine is a face wash with Dove soap and a face cloth and moisturise with Cetaphil moisturiser (I once read an interview with the eternally young Pharrell williams and he swore by it).
I use a tinted moisturiser, Dior BB under eye cream, bit of blush or cheek tint, black mascara tidy my eyebrows and a bit of red lipstick (i have a few) mixed with trilogy everything balm....ready to face the world.

What makes you feel beautiful?
That's a hard one. I'm the only female sharing my life with 3 boys/men they're good at making me feel beautiful.

Do you manage to squeeze in any pamper time in between the chaos of children?
I don't get time to pamper myself really other than general maintenance. I intend to make up for that when the kids are older.

What is your can’t-live-without product?
Soap and glory Supercat eyeliner....It actually stays on and doesn't end up all over your eyelid.

Do you have any beauty tips for fellow mamas?
It's been said a million times but I really think beauty comes from within so it's really important to maintain your happiness and mental well being...Failing that I once read Jerry Hall likes to cover her whole body in olive oil and stay in her dressing gown all day, guess you could try that, she looks quite good.

http://www.pala-mino.com/ 
Instagram: http://instagram.com/pala_mino 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Friend,

    Congratulation to you. I am happy after reading your post that you have posted in this blog. Thanks for this wonderful post and hoping to post more of this. I am looking for your next update.

    Thanks a lot!

    nail care in Brighton

    ReplyDelete