Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Friday 17 October 2014

favourite face masks


Who doesn’t love a good face mask?? Everyone loves a face mask (even my husband). Fact. Sales of prestige face masks in the US are actually up by a whopping 60% (+11% in the UK) - people are looking for that do-all wonder-fix and masks promise to breathe new life in to tired, lacklustre, dry or damaged skin. You name the concern, there’s sure to be a mask that promises to fix it.
I wanted to share my 3 favourite masks, which I have written before (from the archives) but I still adore them and repurchase even years later.

1.       For a quick fix, you just cannot beat Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask (£73). It’s so easy. Apply to a clean face and let the red clay do its magic. Plus, it has a wonderful chamomile extracts that will also calm angry skin – I have used it when I have had eczema on my face and it reduced the redness. The best thing is that you only need 3-5 minutes for this mask – it doesn’t dry cakey and leaves skin velvety soft. It’s pricey but worth the investment.
2.       For a moisture kick I LOVE Korres Yoghurt Moisturising Mask (€9.15). It smells heavenly, like sweet, rich honey blossom and thirsty skin will slurp up the luxuriously thick formula instantly. In the Mediterranean yoghurt has been used as a soothing and nourishing ingredient for the skin for generations  and in Russia, a certain version is used to soothe sunburn and enflamed skin. It’s a true bargain and an absolute staple.

3.       For cleansing I love and have been using Nude’s Deep Cleansing Mask (£38) for years. It is another clay-based (pink and white clay) mask but it doesn’t dry hard and chalky, which can leave the skin stripped of moisture. It’s actually full of omega oils and even shea butter, which is wonderful for a cleansing product. Plus, it has fine buriti seed shells to gently exfoliate at the same time. It’s a triple whammy.

What are your favourite masks? I love finding new products. 

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog so much! I've been looking everywhere for the perfect face masks and this was perfect!! Thanks.

    Wedding Makeup Melbourne

    ReplyDelete