Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Tuesday 18 October 2011

The Facial Love of My Life

In your life, you have probably had a facial or two. And like dates, you know when you have had one that is REALLY special. That is how I felt when I had the Sisley Facial in Harrods a few weeks ago. And I feel that my skin is still reaping the rewards…
I was so relaxed under that big duvet that I could have fallen asleep whilst the lovely beautician massaged my face, arms and even feet! At a time when with all the travels, I really felt that I needed that boost, Sisley has always been my go-to for beauty rescue remedies.
I especially fell head over heels for the Gentle Buffing Cream. This product deserves a standing ovation. It is applied like an exfoliating cream, however, it is then left on the face until it is bone dry and you then rubbed off to reveal brighter, smoother looking skin. Genius. Then the Flower Gel Mask will lock in the moisture and rejuvinate the skin in only 5 minutes. I love that.
The bottom line is: it made me love Sisley even more than before, if that’s even possible.  
Take your pick, you can’t go wrong. From £100.

1 comment:

  1. I had the flower gel mask.... it's pretty neat, especially in the summer

    ReplyDelete