Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Monday 6 June 2011

Summer Treats


I couldnt be happier that the sun is finally shining (regularly). Or not in today's case. I often joke that I must be a reptile because I need the warm weather to survive. For true summer skin, I think you need radiance. When time is of the essence, I just think Sisley's Radiant Glow Express mask is the best hands down. The colour from the red clay is so luminous I almost don't want to wash it off. Luckily, it leaves the skin not only soft, but keeps its promise of the glow.

Plus, how can I start summer without a new fragrance obsession. Versace Vanitas is my latest bit of glam. Flowery enough, it doesn't smell of grandmother's cardigans. It has a hit of cedar wood and tonka bean for sensual edge.

Versace Vanitas, £80 for 100ml
Sisley Radiant Glow Express mask, £64.50

No comments:

Post a Comment