Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Ice Cream Colour Scheme


There is something about being in a hot country that makes you feel extra fruity. You want lighter meals and you want to wear more colour. That’s how I feel in Barcelona. I feel inspired by the foreign pick’n’mix. I am wearing Leighton Denny’s Inside Scoop (a vanillary-mint-green) on my hands and then Lolly Pop (a delicious watermelon pink) on my feet. From the latest Gelato Collection no less.

Then, I am of course looking after my skin. Hot weather, humidity, beach plays havoc with my dry piel (that’s skin in Spanish). Darphin’s Hydraskin Serum is light yet brilliantly moisturising. Plus, it fits perfectly with my ice-cream colour scheme. I don’t really fancy anything thick and heavy in the heat. My suitcase is quite enough.

Fruits, ice creams and cold coconuts on the menu for the rest of the trip

Darphin’s Hydraskin Serum, £41 
Leighton Denny Nail Colours, £11 each

No comments:

Post a Comment