Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Tee-Total Dee-Tox


So they say that in January, resolutions are made and by February they are usually broken. I have decided I am not going to make any drastic promises to myself. It's the little things that count. My three resolutions are as follows:

- MOISTURISE: John Masters Organics range is one to watch this year. The Rose and Apricot Antioxidant Day Creme provides a nifty boost of antioxidants for the skin. The omega-6 will protect skin against harmful bacteria. Just the ticket for any city dweller.

- PROTECT: Although I am a total convert to Imedeen supplements, I am not regimented enough for any more supplements. However, for a flash of antioxidants, Perricone MD's Super Berry Powder with Acai is a super-strong concoction. My tip is to drink with fruit juice rather than water. A portion of fruit and better taste. Win win.

- TREAT: I must admit: I am a total face mask addict. It's a fact. However, I don't remember trying something so radically different as Malin+Goetz's Detox Face Mask. It feels like a super-creamy shaving foam (unusual, I know) but your thirsty skin will thank you for it. It will clean pores, moisturise and heal skin all in one. It is literally a detox for your skin. Investment time.

I think three new commandments should be manageable. And if they are, thou shalt be beautiful. 

John Masters Organics, Rose and Apricot Antioxidant Day Creme, £25.00
Perricone MD Super Berry Powder with Acai, £41.00
Malin+Goetz Detox Face Mask, £29.00




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment