Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Monday 24 January 2011

Brighten Up


I am continuing to stage a boycott against the dullness and greyness of winter. I used to be sceptical of articles that promised to 'brighten your complexion' in one easy stroke, BUT, that was before I tried some of the products. Of course, some brightening products are basically shimmer. And unless I plan on looking like a spaceman who has just dipped her face in glitter, what I am looking for is 'that glow'. Not just shimmer.

 
One of my absolute favourite brands, Omorovicza (who may as well be credited in the tag line for this blog, I love it that much) has a most wonderful Complexion Brightener. You can add it after your moisturiser (or use instead of) and before your foundation. Although it looks alarmingly white when you first pump it, it blends beautifully. The apricot seed oil will also help to protect and hydrate skin.

It will leave you with 'that glow'.

The first step though, is exfoliation. Omorovicza comes up trump again with Gentle Buffing Cleanser. The soft Diathomaceous earth exfoliating granules will slough away dead skin to reveal a brighter layer underneath.
 Finally, I have become quite addicted to Nettle Tea. It has a list of health-boosting properties. Plus, use it as a rinse for your hair to make it stronger and super-shiny. Trust me. You'll be glowing all over.
 
Omorovicza Complexion Brightener SPF20, £82
Omorovicza Gentle Buffing Cleanser, £43
Neal's Yard Nettle Tea, Cheap as chips

No comments:

Post a Comment