Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Thursday 21 October 2010

Scented Memories

I am very inspired by scent. I get very excited in fragrance halls and no where more so than in Liberty in London. I find their Fragrance Hall an absolute treasure chest of undiscovered brands, beautiful bottles and delicious perfumes from all over the world. I find myself smelling dozens of different scents (much to the disdain of the sales associates who probably think I am a nutcase) and guessing their ingredients.
On one of my recent visits, I found myself drawn to Frederic Malle's collection of fragrances, in particular En Passant, which was created by Olivia Giacobetti. It reminded me of my childhood in Russia and that particular moment when spring was turning in to summer and there was so much blossom on the trees that I would shake the tree branches and pretend I was getting married. It was spring in a bottle. And it's mine by the time spring rolls around.

Frederic Malle, En Passant, from €95

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment