Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Blonde Nails

Inspired by the palette of the burnt-orange, golden yellow and red leaves now appearing on the ground, I have started to bring some of these colours in to my everyday beauty routine. Something that caught my eye recently is a fabulous mustard-colour Nail Varnish by Butter London called Bumster. Love the name. Love the colour.

Actually, not as yellow as it appears in the bottle, it settled more nude on the nails and I liked this understatement. I liked that you could almost be mistaken for not wearing colour at all, however, perhaps ironically, the colour is bound to catch your eye. I am calling it blonde nails and we all know blondes have more fun. 


As a bonus, Butter London vrnishes are free of formaldehyde, toluene and DBP. So even nail varnishes can be a little more natural!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment