Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Friday 8 October 2010

Autumn Watch Beauty

I actually found myself tuning in to Autumn Watch yesterday evening. Fact. I found it both hilariously entertaining and shocking at how seriously the presenters take themselves. But, I did however enjoy the wildcats and otters who were, of course, the stars of the show. To help me get to sleep after such excitement (!) I found myself reaching for Badger's Sleep Balm, which has a heady scent of organic lavender that you can rub on your pulse points and enjoy the wonderful scent of its mixture of essential oils.

Plus, as the colder weather does set it, I do tend to suffer from dry cuticles. This statement did inspire my friend to proclaim me a geek recently, but it's true. Badger's Cuticle Balm (which is also organic) works wonders and I have not been able to open the tin without someone commenting on its rich scent of lemongrass, which is intoxicating. Geeky or not, my cuticles are in a-plus condition. Naturally.

Badger Beauty Products
Buy Badger on HQ Hair

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment