Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Sunday 27 November 2011

Winter Scent-sation


Now that the nights are getting colder, the afternoons are getting darker and I have well and truly unpacked all my winter clothes: I am also doing the same for my perfume and makeup.
There is something about blustery wind of this yellow and orange season that also makes me want to wear more 'grown up' makeup and scents.
I am in the mood for more spicy scents, so my flowery, sweet perfumes from summer can have a rest for now. One of my front-runners is Sisley's Eau de Sisley 2, which is a sparkling, clean scent with cardamom, bergamot and basil. Water lily and rose add a feminine edge, but I love the 'leafiness' of this scent at this time of year.
And Neal's Yard debut fragrance is surprisingly elegant. Pure Essence Eau de Parfum No.1 Frankincense smells like a deliciously warm waft of spa. It's a deeper fragrance than Sisley's and heavier in its ingredients: frankincense, patchouli and pink pepper.
Both add a touch of warmth on a cold winter's day.
Sisley Eau de Sisley 2, £97.00
Neal's Yard Pure Essence Eau de Parfum No.1 Frankincense, £35.00

No comments:

Post a Comment