Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Sunday 6 November 2011

It's Super


It's incredible how sometimes you can come across something that you never had before, but suddenly, it becomes something you can't live without. This is what the new beauty range from Dr Perricone, Super, has become for me.
He's the doctor who put 'super' in to superfoods. And now, he's putting 'super' in to a younger, cuter and more fun skincare collection than the more grown up Perricone MD range.
First up, I am in love with Sweet Clean. It's a yummy cleanser that smells like a fruit jam and is my new favourite morning wake-me-up. The dose of superfood Acai Berry is enough to get me and my skin ready for the day. In the evenings, I tend to need something more powerful to remove makeup, though.
Then, the Hyper Hydrator, which is made with Coconut water is pure indulgence. Not only does it quench my appetite for coconuts, which seems to be eternal, but it quenches my skin's thirst for moisture. A surprising little side effect is that it also mattifies the skin. It's interesting, as although I have dry skin, I love a matte effect on my skin. Products for dry skin usually have the promise of 'dewy' skin, which shouldn't always be a given.
And last but not least, the price tag is not as hefty as the Perricone MD main line, but still all the expertise of our favourite superfood doctor.
The final verdict: it's Super.
Super Hyper Hydrator £29.50
Super Sweet Clean £25.50

No comments:

Post a Comment