Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Imagine all the Relaxation...

Funnily enough, I measure how good a spa trip was by how tired I am when I return home. I had the pleasure of discovering the new Imagine Spa Thames Valley at Hilton Terminal 5. And I returned home one sleepy bunny.
Although next to an airport may seem like a strange place to relax with a spa package, funnily enough, it is quite the haven. A fully equipped fitness centre, a generous-sized Jacuzzi, a fragrant steam room, sauna and experience showers will leave you feeling revitalised from head to toe.
I also had the mandatory manicure and pedicure (which I NEVER have when I am at home, so it felt like a real treat) and walked away almost a new woman. The spa also offer some truly indulgent packages for very reasonable prices such as a treatment and full use of spa facilities for the day for a couple from £55. Money well spent, I say.
It is worth the ride on the Piccadilly line (and even the commute on the Hoppa shuttle too).

Find out more… You can call 01753 766476 or email on thamesvalley@imaginespa.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment