Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Thursday 8 December 2011

Coiffed not Stirred


Don’t you love a good haircut? I get really excited even thinking about it the night before, like Christmas Eve – I couldn’t wait to be pampered. This time, I was checking out Daniel Galvin’s new salon in the Corinthia Hotel in London. Talk about plush.
Everything about the experience was pure class – loved the products, which were a mixture of Kerastase and Moroccanoil – and the surroundings, which made me feel like Pretty Woman. The hairdresser was super knowledgeable, albeit a little quiet. I do love it when a hairdresser is explaining what they are doing as they are doing it.
The only thing missing was the buzz and banter that you get in a busier ‘boutique’ salon, like when I went to Gielly Green or Aveda, but the whole experience here is totally different. It’s a working woman’s pitstop (being a stone’s throw away from Charing Cross) or a hotel guests treat. Wonderful attention to detail, but didn’t make my hair stand on end with excitement.
*Image from Corinthia website.

No comments:

Post a Comment