Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Thursday 14 July 2011

Well Slick


Hands up if you have already heard of Moroccanoil? If you haven't, what planet have you been living on.

I do have a confession though, up until now, I have never tried Moroccanoil products before. But they are the ones that started that Argan Oil in haircare revolution.
And they are little miracle workers. The Original Moroccanpoil Oil Treatment is the bad boy that you need to fix a multitude of hair sins.
But the one that I really loved is the Moroccanoil Hydrating Mask Treatment. It has thick, lovely consistensy and left my hair feeling light as air.
With a little of the styling cream, your hair will obey your every styling wish - the three perfect partners in crime.
However, as my hair is fine, next time I will go for the light version of the cul Oil, but if you have thick tresses, massage away.
Find it in the best salons across the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment