Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Wednesday 27 July 2011

A French Classic


The stress of all these city breaks I keep subjecting myself to is now again wreaking havoc on my skin. But having been in Paris recently, I rekindled my love affair with Darphin.

There is something so beautifully chic about this golden oldie.

The Aromatic Purifying Balm is fantastic at restoring a frazzled complexion overnight. It smells devine and I am a total sucker for anything that is a)rich b) smells amazing and c) works. This one ticks all three boxes.
The anti-fatigue eye gel is a real saviour for flights/trains/automobiles. Any any mornings-after-the-night-before.

Darphin has such a rich history (invented the first serum 53 years ago!) that you can't help but trust their expertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment