Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Sunday 10 July 2011

Golden Treasure

In the last couple of weeks, I have noticed my skin becoming a bit drier. I usually do a few hydrating masks, switch to a slightly richer cream and layer on the serum, but it hasn't helped.
It was time to bring out the big boys. I needed an oil. Oil is a fantastic hydrator for skin and actually can even help to balance out an already oily complexion. Dr Hauschka's Normalising Day Oil is great for that.

In this case though, I needed something super nourishing and rich. I turned to Nuxe.

This is a brand that I have often smelt and sampled in a store, but never really tried. Huile Prodigieuse is one of Nuxe's bestsellers. It can be used on body, face and hair (multi-tasking you say?!) and the beauty of it is that it sinks in to your skin immediately. And it smells heavenly. It reminds me of Russian springtime.

The potent mix of 6 Precious Plant Oils (Borage, St Johnswort, Sweet Almond, Camellia, Hazelnut, Macadamia) within the formula is what makes it so special. Plus, at 100ml, you can take it on a flight for up-to-the-minute hydration. Plus, most unusually but most welcome, the oil has a spray nozzle, so you'll never waste any.

A big non-greasy thumbs up from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment