Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Fresh. Fresh, Exciting...


Like a true little kitsch enthusiast that I am, I absolutely love soap. Proper soap. But it seems really hard to find a good one! They either go gooey and mushy in the soap dish, don’t smell nice or break in to a million pieces after a few washes. Or all three.
However, how can you go wrong with Crabtree and Evelyn? I end up always going back to them. The smell, the consistency and texture of their soap is second to none. Although, Ren come a close second. My current C&E favourite is the Citron, Honey and Coriander Body Bar. It looks as fresh as it smells. It actually puts a smile on my face. And a snip at £5.
Crabtree and Evelyn, Citron, Honey and Coriander Body Bar, £5

No comments:

Post a Comment