Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Sunday 24 July 2011

Liner Super Star


Having reported on how much I loved the Sisley Khol Star pencils at the airport Duty Free a couple of weeks ago, you can imagine my excitement when the said pencils landed in the Beauty Mole studios this week.

For anyone who is a fan of a lined eye, I would solidly recommend these pencils. They are worth the splashout. They are soft and blendible and contain a hint of sparkle (just enough for day time) to jazz up the eye. Plus, they come with a little Swarovski cyrstal on the tip and their very own little velvet pouch. Imagine that touch up on a night out.

I am now sparkly eyed and bushy tailed. Picture here are my favourites Black Diamond and Sparkling Bronze.

Sisley Phyto Khol Star Eye Pencil, £29.50

1 comment: