Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Sunday 22 May 2011

Light at the End of the Tunnel


I have been travelling here, there and everywhere recently. I have noticed that I don't sleep well in hotels and with events to go to, I need to be able to trust good products to give me the glow of eight hours sleep. I read lots about cheat-sleep products and have found most of them to be empty hype, but then I came across Oskia's Get Up and Glow. I became a fan of Oskia when I discovered the Renaissance Mask during winter months, which is fantastic.
Get Up and Glow has the most delicious, iridescent colour to brighten any complexion. I find it works really well as a foundation primer. But I have also found, using this product, I need less foundation. With Hyaluronic Acid it really replenishes the skin of lost moisture. Finally, Butterbur reduces redness and irritation, which is most welcome on my still-healing face following my bike accident.
It has become my favourite travelling companion.
Oskia Get Up and Glow, £64.50

PS: Stamp collection from 1960s courtesy of my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment