Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Thursday 10 February 2011

Wa-Hay! Relax and Enjoy

Ok, never move flat. If you can help it of course. This last week has been the closest thing to hell on earth.


I was in serious need of some relaxation. And here comes Wahanda to the rescue. Wa-who I hear you ask? Wahanda is the new website on the block offering all manner of beauty treatments you can dream of at amazing deals and prices.


For me, only a spa day would do at this stage. I booked myself in for a spa day (which incidentally was two-for-the-price-of-one, amazingly) in East River Spa in Canary Wharf. Plus a Morrocan Steam Spa treatment to boot.


It was a slice of heaven to counteract my moving hell. I scrubbed, steamed and totally relaxed my way through a few hours.


If it wasn't for Wahanda, I would be as stressed and frazzled as a dog chasing its tail. I am planning my next excursion already. Gift voucher anyone? Perfect for Valentine's.

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweet! I shall book something for myself, next time I am in town. Seems incredibly cheap and good. Ace combo.

    ReplyDelete