Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Thursday 3 February 2011

Romantic Mathematics

 
Ahh, the joy of preparing for Valentine's Day. Although I am not a commercial sucker (but I am a girl at heart) I still want romance. One indulgence of mine is scented candles. There is few things more unromantic than the lingering smell of last night's fish supper.

Davina Peace makes the most stunning scented candles. This one, Memory No. 3 is a warming mix of mulled spices, cinnamon and ginger. My god, it sounds like my favourite dessert. Plus, I am adding her Hand Cream to my already extensive 'hand cream wardrobe'. The Green Tea extract and organic Aloe Vera Leaf should sort of out chapping mitts.

Soft hands + heavenly smell in the home = ROMANCE.

Davina Peace Hand Cream, £28

No comments:

Post a Comment