Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Sunday 27 March 2011

Full Of Volume


Don't you just feel great when you are having a good hair day? Frederic Fekkai (I like to think almost personally) ensures that I have one most days. Fekkai transforms my fine, wavy hair in to a bit of a mane and that's how I like it.

I especially love the Full Blown Volume Lifting Hairspray, which smells like an apple-mint mist and delivers exceptional results. When I want a bouffant to rival any 60s diva, I also reach for the mousse. Double action. Trust their exclusive plumping complex. If you want volume, these are the two bad boys I recommend. Use them wisely.

Full Blown Volume Lifting Hairspray, £20.00
Full Blown Volume Styling Whip, £20.00

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Fekkai. I used a fantastic conditioner of theirs, until about a year ago. Should buy it again, actually. It smells delicious and is an overall heavenly product.

    ReplyDelete