Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Sunday 23 May 2010

Rosey Cheeks


Now that the sunshine has arrived, I am feeling rosey. I actually never realised how much of a difference blusher makes to your appearance until about a year ago when i was having some make up done at a make up counter. It was late. I decided to treat myself.
I wondered down to the beauty hall and tried out a new shade of blusher as a quick, little pick-me-up. I returned back the office and a friend at work immediately exclaimed "You're all dolled up! Where are you going?" I was actually just going home, but it made me think.
Blusher is a beauty staple I had been totally missing off during my beauty routine. I have learnt from my mistakes however and I'm pleased to say that blusher is back in the star line up.

No comments:

Post a Comment