Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Sunday 27 June 2010

Pick Me Up


Summer summer summer time, oh summer time. The weather is hot and every public building and transport vehicle feels like stepping in to a mini sauna. But not one that is actually good for you. Or your skin. I have been thinking a lot lately about what I put on my skin and have been inspired by flowers, plants and my weekly visits for Colombia Road flower market. I decided to go au naturel. I am also a sucker for beautiful scents and the way they can uplift your mood. My Cowshed room sprays genuinely make me happy/relaxed/relaxed and happy, depending on the time of day I spray them. So it's no surprise that I go for the same pick me up qualities in my skincare.
My first investment is a eco, hard-duty face wash. I always double-rinse my face of all make up every evening and need a face wash that will get rid of all traces of my day's wear. I decided to try Evolve, an eco-smart skin care range. The Daily Detox Facial Wash was both gentle and effective. It features African superfood moringa seeds, which purify skin and reveal a brighter complexion. Nice wake up call for skin in the mornings and super-thorough cleansing in the evenings.

For an additional perk-up, I am loving Nude's Deep Cleansing Mask, which is made from kaolin clay to draw out any impurities, but is non-drying. Hallelujah. Plus, as a bonus, the little beads in the mask act like a gentle scrub when you wash off the mask. Double-duty, double-beauty, double-results.

Finally, to rid my body of any harmful toxins and start from the inside, I am taking a course of Nude's Detox capsules,
which contain Liquorice and ginger that support the digestive system and aim to reduce water retention and increase energy.In other words, I am not carrying around a food baby after a big meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment