Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Colour Me Pretty



I bought the most beautiful pair of feather earrings from a tiny second hand shop in Soho, which subsequently my boyfriend said were waaay to kitsch, but hey, i was rocking them the very next day. Anyway, the colours of the feather were so sultry and reminded me of Tahitian beauties in Gauguin's paintings. I am also always mesmerised by the kaleidoscopic wheels of eye shadows at bareMinerals counters. The colours they have perfectly matched my earrings. A new sunny gold called Trophy Wife, pale pinky Chic Nude and a darker lining shade, Legit for definition.
I am not one to coordinate my make up with what I am wearing, but I felt this was subtle enough to pull everything together. Especially with the earrings hanging low, framing my face. Jewellery-inspired eyes is all about a sheen that's delicate and understated.
I'm going to work it because I'm worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment