Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Monday 18 February 2013

Little Fable...


As a busy mum, I’m ashamed to say that sometimes I barely have time to moisturise my face after a shower. Oh dear! This where a miracle skin oil comes in to its own. This particular one, by Balance Me, was a gift by a dear friend at my baby shower and it’s definitely one of the best I’ve tried. If applied on the face straight after a hot shower or bath, any oil will be absorbed by the open pores for maximum moisture. I love the fact that this one is 100% natural origin and soothing ingredients including chamomile instantly restore my skin during winter months.
The moral of the fable is a good face oil is the LBD in your skincare wardrobe – an absolute must-have.

Balance Me Radiance Face Oil, £30.00 

No comments:

Post a Comment