Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Obedient Hair


Although I have never been best friends with a conditioner before, the tides might be shifting. Lately, since my pregnancy, my hair has been so poufy and fluffy (they say it gets thicker if you’re having a boy!!) - a bit unruly you might say.
I have been trying Phyto’s Express Conditioner recently and not only does it smell of sweets and cocoa butter, but it also leaves hair silky, but not weighed down. I was super impressed. My hair is usually fine and if I used a heavy conditioner in the past, it ends up looking like I’d dipped my head in oil. Not sleek chic. More freak chic.
Then I also tried Phyto’s Daily Hydrating Botanical Cream Leave In conditioner – something that I would normally not touch with a bargepole. It is brimming with botanical extracts and is brilliant for giving hair a slick of gloss without full-on ‘conditioning’ and is especially great before you blow dry your hair. And my fine hair doesn't look gready either. Soo, flyaways be gone.
Obedient hair is the way forward.
http://www.phyto.com/en/

3 comments:

  1. Ah yes. Phyto is an ace brand. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I have had in on my radar for a while and it obviously agrees with my mad pregnant hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hair is looking very pretty, anyway :)

    ReplyDelete