Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Sunday 8 January 2012

Ask Me Why I'm Glowing


So the New Year has arrived. The Chinese year of the dragon. And with it, it brings change to Beauty Mole. The announcement here is that I am pregnant! An exciting start to the year and a definite change in my beauty routine. The little baby is due on July 7th (subject to change) and has brought a whole host of interesting side effects with it already.
The first is that I have to moisturise my body more than ever. I must admit that I can be quite lazy with body moisturisers, even though I love it when I do. Of course the skin feels so much softer and if you have the right one it also smells amazing. Now, however, I am using oil. Bio Oil is a cult favourite and I am using it to keep stretch marks at bay from my expanding belly. However, I discovered that it’s also amazing for any skin ailment, especially dehydrated skin. Slather on to your face the night before you want to wash your hair and you will wake up to calmer skin in the morning guaranteed.

Then I am using Trilogy’s Aromatic Body Oil for everywhere else – with rosehips, rose and vanilla, the skin simply drinks it up after a shower.

Finally, as my ‘glow’ has not quote arrived, I am cheating with Sisley’s Radiant Glow Express Mask. This helps to bring out the rosiness in any complexion and the red clay will draw out any impurities.
So, now you can ask me why I’m glowing….
Bio Oil from all pharmacies - cheap as chips!! 
Trilogy Aromatic Body Oil, £16.50
Sisley Radiant Glow Express mask, £64.50 

3 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOODNESS. I have to say.... dunno why but I had a vague idea... a feeling.... dunno why!!!! It was in the back of my head.... sixth sense!!! How fucking amazing! So happy for you!!!!!

    We really must meet up, next time I am in London, so we can finally meet... and yes, I will be in town again before July!

    GIZZA HUG!!! Yaaaaay! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe! I know. it was a total shell shock moment but am in total yummy mummy mode now :)

    woud LOVE to meet. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet! I don't think you'll have any problems in looking yummy... I don't know you in person but you look very pretty to me, judging by the little I can see! :)

    Yes, see you very soon. xx

    ReplyDelete