Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Tuesday 23 August 2011

My Travelling Companions


I am off on some travels again. I am often asked what I take with me (if only i could take the contents of my entire bathroom). I always try to collect deluxe samples and travel sizes of my favourite products to save room in my suitcase. Some of my top picks at the moment:-
- Sisley always do gorgeous samples. I reccommend anything from here, of course.
- The Organic Pharmacy - I have the Double Rose Rejuvinating Cream and the Antioxidant Face Firming Serum. Both beautiful smells and textures. And the deluxe samples very generous.
- Anne Semonin - a new brand I am discovering. The sachets are generous (at least two applications) and Extreme Comfort Cream very nourishing.
- Burt's Bees Milk & Honey Body Lotion - great size, delicious smell.
- Sally Hansen Maximum Growth nail strengthener. I have had this for years and it doesnt run out!! I got in in New York and try to keep with me at all times.
- Dermalogica - they do some great travel sets with the basic essentials. All worth it. (You can see the cleanser has really been around the block withe me).
- Aromatherapy Associates Moisturising Lip Balm - to keep my dry lips in check, this blend of cocao butter and vanilla is almost good enough to eat.
I hope this gives you some travel-beauty tips too! Bon voyage...

No comments:

Post a Comment