Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Sunday 17 April 2011

Glowing Glowing Glow


Phew! I can breathe a sigh of relief that my travels of the UK for now are almost over. However, I have Athens and Istanbul to look forward to next. So, whilst I try to travel light, my beauty products inevitably end up being the heaviest part of my suitcase. I limited myself to one ’treat’-ment this time round and opted for Sisley’s Radiant Glow Express Mask. I knew that I would be short on time, so I could slather this on while I had a cup of tea and waited for the shower to heat up. I had a lot of people telling me I looked ‘fresh’ this week, despite having less than 6 hours sleep each night. That’s the Rosemary and Chamomile, with Red Clay working hard to deep-cleanse my skin and leaving it looking looooom-in-ous.



I think I will call it my radiant-suitcase-hero.
Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask £64.50 from Harrods

3 comments:

  1. Ah yes. It's a terrific mask. I had it for a while... actually, I think I still have it! Hope so. Will check once at my parents.
    Anyways, it's terribly effective, in terms of radiance.
    I have too much stuff, diluted and accumulated through the years/months... I keep forgetting what I own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! and the smell is AMA-ZING!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe... true... and it's so bright, as well, no wonder it brightens us up! :) xxx
    Happy holler-days ;)

    ReplyDelete