Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Thursday 9 December 2010

Party Disco Party


I am ready to party. Having come to terms that it IS actually December, the time of the year to party has now arrived.

I have always been more of an eyes person than lips. This year, after harping on about my Intergalactic Beauty trend, I will be rocking silver-sheen smokey eyes. It is a futuristic take on a classic. I think Sisley’s Phyto Star Eyes palette will do the trick. Each shade has a touch of shimmer giving the eyelids a glossy sheen.  The Silver Moon and Black Star also lend themselves very nicely to my outer-space theme.

I will also be spritzing a generous dose of Lolita Lempicka’s classic Si Lolita fragrance. I love the spiciness of this one. It’s all Pink Peppercorns and amber. Girly yet sexy. Young yet classic. You get the drift… 

Party on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment