Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Beauty Mole

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Boom, Bang and Sparkle


It is Bonfire Night this week. when I used to go to Battersea Park Fireworks display every year as a child (and teenager) I used to literally squeal with excitement. This year is no different. Some things never change.

In the meantime, I am getting in to the mood with some beautiful Jasmine incense sticks that my friend bought for me from the Far East and the gorgeous Ylang-Ylang Incensa shower gel by Bodhi. Dark, woody and lingering. Incense always reminds me of that wonderful blue-grey smoke that you get from fireworks against the black sky.

For a bit of Sparkle, I love Nars Cream Eyeshadow in Mousson, which is a sublte khaki green with silver flecks. For extra intensity and following Mikey Castillo's rule of mixing cool shades with warm shades, I might add a smudge of Givenchy's Sheer Gold Magic Khol pencil.

Nars Cream Eyeshadow in Mousson, £16.00
Givenchy Magic Khol in Sheer Gold, £13.00
Ylang-Ylang Incensa Bath and Shower Therapy, £22.50

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment